1. The jockey wheel has been removed from the launching trolley.
2. The boat has been rebalanced on the launching trolley to ease handling.
3. A wooden bow rest has been fitted to guide the bow during recovery.
4. A rope handle has been fitted to the centre board to help raising and lowering.
5. The main sail has been wrapped around the boom to speed up raising.
If there are any problems or suggestions please let me know.
I remind you that you can use the boat at any time as long as you abide by the Club safety protocols.
Chris Dobbs (co-ordinator)